- 1,100 lineal feet of berthing space with 23’ of draft available, as well as 1,400 lineal feet with a draft of 14'.
- 55,000 square foot asphalt pad available for bulk and project cargo storage
- Silo storage for cement – ESSROC
- Bulk storage for petroleum and liquid storage – Sprague Energy
- 42,000 tons of liquid storage currently available
- Silo storage for cement – Lafarge (private dock and terminal)
- Bulk – cement, heating fuel, liquid asphalt, liquid calcium, salt
The mission of the Port of Oswego Authority is to serve as an economic catalyst in the Central New York Development Council District Region by providing diversified and efficient transportation services and conducting operations in a manner that promotes regional and international growth and development while being mindful of our responsibility to serve as a steward of the environment.
Adopted - September 28, 2011
Revised - March 8, 2017
Click on the links to view the Goble Marina SEQR Long Form:View All
Due to COVID-19 and in complliance with New York State Governor Cuomo's Executive Order on social distancing all monthly board meetings wiView All